1. Watch the video and write 1page discussion.
I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
- Builds and maintains mutually beneficial relationships by working collaboratively with diverse groups or teams.
- Incorporates a range of perspectives and cultural norms while reinforcing common ground and shared goals.
- Applies a transformational leadership approach where one seeks input, incorporates feedback, implements new ideas, offers help, and engages all team members.
- Handles conflict constructively and views failure as an opportunity to learn.
A Great Team
A Bad Team
Think about a time when you worked with a great team and a bad team.
List a couple of characteristics, qualities, and/or factors that contributed to the team being successful or a failure.
Include a brief description of the item that you feel influenced the team’s success or failure the most.