Contingency Plan and Executive Presentation.
I’m trying to learn for my Marketing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Project plans outline the intended course of events; however, things don’t always happen as intended. Organizations need to consider risks and develop a contingency plan. This plan is typically presented to management.
Add the following 2 columns to the project plan table you created in Wk 4 (FILE HAS BEEN ATTACHED): Project Plan:
- Potential Risk Factors
- Contingency Plans
Based on your prior research, determine potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives. Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risks. Add the potential risks and contingency plan to your Wk 4 : Project Plan.
Use Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Prezi® , or another software to create a 12- to 14-slide executive presentation—with appropriate images and diagrams—that summarizes the following information:
- The organization’s information presented in Wk 1
- SWOT analysis and market trend research
- Project objectives
- Explain how success will be measured.
- Explain the value this project will bring to the organization.
- Project metrics
- Responsible parties
- Potential risk factors
- Contingency plans
Include detailed speaker notes within the presentation. Convert the speaker notes to a Microsoft Word document and add it to the citations slide.
Cite all sources following APA guidelines.
You will submit 2 different assignments:
- UPDATED project plan with potential risk factors and a contingency plan (FILE HAS BEEN ATTACHED)
- Executive presentation with detailed speaker notes as a Word document within the presentation