Criminal Justice 370M4-4: Compare types of crime scene searches.
Discuss various methods of searching the crime scene. What would the methods be for searching for bomb evidence? Compare each of the methods for this situation.
1. Identify the keys elements of a crime scene
– Clearly and correctly identify five or more elements of a crime scene, and describes their importance to the investigative process.
2. Apply knowledge about the key elements of a crime scene search to a particular situation
– apply relevant information related to four or more elements of a crime scene to a particular situation.
3. Analyze a crime scene and establish the identity of the victim by using a particular crime scene search method
– Thoroughly analyze the crime scene and addresses five or more methods to establish the identity of the victim by using a particular search method.
This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word 5 pages document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
Use materials from the text and/or any outside resources to support your response, at least four sources.
Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style.
Your submission should:
include a cover sheet;
be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font;
include correct citations
be written in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors; and include correct references at the bottom of the last page.