Ethics Term Paper.
I need support with this English question so I can learn better.
This week you will write a 6-page term paper. The options for the topic of this term paper are:
- Brittney Maynard Case (physician assisted suicide)
- Organ transplants
- Elder abuse
The following questions must be addressed in your paper:
- Discuss at least 2 examples of each of the following – medical, legal and ethical issues
- Is there an opportunity for an ethics committee to be involved, reflect on why or why not? What would an ethics committee’s perspective be on this topic if one was involved?
- Discuss the impact on Healthcare and/or the community.
- Provide your personal reflection. After researching this topic how has it altered your knowledge, attitudes or beliefs?
Please use the headings below to organize your paper:
- Medical issues
- Ethical issues
- Legal issues
- Perspectives from an ethics committee
- Impact on Healthcare and local community
You must cite at least 6 references in APA format. Use the Purdue OWL (Links to an external site.) as a resource as well as the APA Paper Template for assistance. References can be from your text or assigned readings, journal articles or other sources. At least 3 of these sources must be peer-reviewed. The paper is to be completed in APA format (this includes title and reference page, headers, page numbers,margins, font, headings, and spacing). As well as a well-developed Body, your paper needs to have the following:
- Title Page
- Introduction (5-6 sentences about the topic in general as well as the purpose of the paper)
- Body (see topics above)
- Conclusion (summarizing your paper)
- Reference Page