Fiscal and Monetary Policies under the Fixed Exchange Rate in Saudi Arabia.
I don’t know how to handle this Economics question and need guidance.
In a critical essay discuss the following about Fiscal and Monetary Policies under the Fixed Exchange Rate in Saudi Arabia:
- How do fiscal and monetary policies under the fixed exchange rate in Saudi Arabia help the country to increase the living standard?
- What are the goals of the monetary and fiscal policies, and how are they achieved?
- What are the challenges that the country may encounter on the journey to achieve the goals?
- What are the instruments they may use to overcome these challenges?
- Your essay is required to be eight to ten pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Book: International Economics by Carbaugh 15th ed.
Fiscal and Monetary Policies under the Fixed Exchange Rate in Saudi Arabia