Based on your evaluation of an organization or a segment of an organization in the previous Learning Project: Company Analysis and Evaluation Project Assignment, select 1 contemporary management technique (listed in the Blocher & Hicks text) not currently being implemented in the organization/segment that could aid the organization/segment in achieving its critical success factors (CSFs).
Using the electronic databases provided by the Jerry Falwell Library and other sources, search for journal articles in professional, peer-reviewed accounting and business journals that pertain to the contemporary management technique chosen.
Write a research paper in current APA format. The paper must be 10â€“15 double-spaced pages, with 1-inch margins and current APA pagination. The font must be 12-point Times New Roman. The paper must include references from at least 5 different sources. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page in addition to the essay pages. The title page and the reference page do not count as part of the 10â€“15-page length requirement.
The paper must address the following in order:
- Rationale for the contemporary management technique selected
- In-depth analysis of the technique, in which you fully describe the technique, its implementation process, its application by other organizations, its applicability to your organization/segment, and your plan for implementation
- Avoid using first and second person (e.g., â€œI,â€ â€œwe,â€ â€œyou,â€ etc.).
- You must reference a minimum of your textbooks and 5 additional scholarly sources. Wikipedia, Investopedia, and the like are not considered scholarly sources and should not be used. Any use of these sources will be grounds for a 50-point deduction.
- Any personal communication should be cited appropriately within the text; however, citations of personal communication are not needed for the reference section.
- An abstract and table of contents are not needed.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
See the Course Syllabus for the Late Assignment Policy. See the Learning Project: Contemporary Management Techinues Research Paper Grading Rubric for more information concerning the point breakdowns.