Read the articles, and watch the videos please answer the following questions:
1. What is the structure of the state court system?
2. What is limited jurisdiction trial courts and what is major trial court? What is the difference?
3. What is the state supreme court, what is their job?
4. What is intermediate appellate court?
5. How are judges selected? 6. What is the difference between a popular election and legislative election?
7. What is the merit plan, what are the three steps? Which selection plan works best? 8. How are judges removed?
9. What are the differences between NJ’s tax court, municipal courts, and appellate courts?
10. Who are the members of NJ’s Supreme Court (https://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/courts/supreme.html?lang=eng (Links to an external site.))?
11. What do they do? What are some things they have voted on? State vs. Federal Courts: