Must follow format to include the running header. Cover page and references are not included in the 6 pages. The first and second paper of the company attached. Must keep the same company. Supply Chain Planning The company is beginning to take shape.
You have already analyzed a key process, process improvement, and productivity quality management and its tools. We now turn to supply chain management. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM) The SLP focuses on the supply chain management of your company. Two types of research are required for SLPs in this class:
• General research on SCM which may be found in course readings, the library, or online.
• Research on real companies engaged in the type of business that you have chosen. SLP Assignment Company Overview (may be the same every module). Provide an overview of your company. • Company name • Location (can be virtual)
• The type of business. Keep the concept simple and focused on one thing. Be specific. This section should be no longer than ½ page SCM in the Industry
• Research the importance of supply in the industry. Provide background on the concept.
• Identify how your company uses supply chain management (include purchasing and distribution).
• Explain how the company can use supply chain management based on industry research. This section should be 1 page in length.
Research is required. SCM Integration Successful supply chain management demands a high level of integration among various parts of the organizations.
Develop integrated supply management strategy, including suppliers, internal supply chain, and customers. Discuss internal supply chain and integration. Generate a graphic of Supply Chain Mapping.
Use a free online tool, components within Microsoft Office, or draw by hand (scan or take a picture of the drawing) and include it in your submission. Supply Chain Mapping Graphic will cover 1 page.
This section should be 1½ pages in length. Research is required. Linking Supply Chain to Strategy
• Review integrated supply chain with suppliers and customers.
• Provide insight into how supply-chain links to operations strategy.
• Articulate challenges and possible solutions. This section should be 1 ½ pages in length.
Research is required. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format.