Answer the following questions: /0x4*
- What are the main types of research, explain briefly about each. (5 points)
- What are the three ways to use literature in your research Project as per Creswell. (5 points)
- What is the purpose of writing a detailed literatura review.(10 points)
- List the Characteristics of quantitative research design. (5 points)
- List 5 advantages and 5 disadvantages of secondary data usage. (10 points)
- B. Read thoroughly the following case study and then answer the following questions: (5 points each)
- Should Benita be concerned about missing some of the dialogue in her transcript?
- If Benita wants to use participants’ photographs in her research project, what ethical issues does this raise and how should this be handled?
- Other than ethical issues, what other considerations should be given to including the participants’ images in reporting on this study?
- Was Benita’s decision to use focus groups, rather than interviews, appropriate?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using one-to-one interviews compared to the use of a focus group?
- . Read thoroughly the following case-study and then answer the following questions: (10 points / question)
- What methods of data collection did Josef employ?
- How was Josef’s approach to a case study different from a conventional or orthodox approach?
- Will Josef be able to ‘generalize’ his findings to other credit unions? Does it matter whether he can or cannot do so?
- Did Josef apply for ethical approval for his study at the correct point and what should he have done when changing his research question?