I have to work on this paper in sections. You will see the first sections complete. I would like these reviewed for grammar because I did them myself. The next sections I need done are outlined in the document attached. The entire paper will not be complete – Just the sections listed in the rubric.
May I please have this writer
lease submit 5 good essay questions on terrorism and this course. Please include at least 2 questions from the ISIS Apocaplyse!
The 5 questions must be graduate-level essay questions. Compare and contrast question are ok. Be sure they are clear and “answerable”. Just the questions, you do not have to provide answers
Please apply credit of my balance? Thanks
I just need a short paper writing about the answers to the 2 below questions. Probably 120-150 words each question/
“Self-determination is the legitimacy that people living with disability have ownership, control and choices over the decisions that shape their lives to enable meaningful participation in society and authentic citizenship” (Jane Wardlaw, 2016). The concept of self-determination also relates to people having control over choices and decisions relating to their health. In particular, it is important that vulnerable groups (people living with a disability, people living with a mental illness, Indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders, refugees and migrants) and people living with a chronic conditions are empowered to understand and manage their own health. /
What approaches/programs are in place to support ‘self-determination’, people led health care and chronic disease self-management in Australia? /
What part can you play as a paramedic / pre-hospital provider within the health system to empower people to understand and manage their own health? /
1. Mazel O. Self-determination and the right to health: Australian Aboriginal community controlled health services. Human Rights Law Review. 2016;16(2):323-55.
2. Jennings W, Bond C, Hill PS. The power of talk and power in talk: a systematic review of Indigenous narratives of culturally safe healthcare communication. Australian Journal of Primary Health. 2018;24(2):109-15.
3. Gannon M. Indigenous health: Closing the gap-10 year review. Australian Medicine. 2018;30(3):25.
4. Dudgeon P, Kelly K, Walker R. Closing the Gaps in and through Indigenous Health Research: Guidelines, Processes and Practices: Aboriginal Studies Press; 2010. 81–91 p.
5. Keast K, Dragon N. Indigenous health stepping into the gap: Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation; 2015. 18–22 p.
6. Curtis E, Jones R, Tipene-Leach D, Walker C, Loring B, Paine S-J, et al. Why cultural safety rather than cultural competency is required to achieve health equity: a literature review and recommended definition. International Journal for Equity in Health. 2019;18(1):1-17.
7. Prehn J, Ezzy D. Decolonising the health and well-being of Aboriginal men in Australia. Journal of Sociology. 2020;56(2):151-66.
1. Laragy C. Australia’s NDIS program: A vision for individual choice and control in supports Melbourne: Institute on Community Integration; 2019 [Available from: https://publications.ici.umn.edu/impact/32-1/australias-ndis-program-a-vision-for-individual-choice-and-control-in-supports.
2. Department of Health and Aged Care. Indigenous Australians’ Health Programme: Australian Government; 2021 [Available from: https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/indigenous-australians-health-programme.
3. Australian Human Rights Commission. Close the gap: Indigenous health campaign Sydney2022 [Available from: https://humanrights.gov.au/our-work/aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander-social-justice/projects/close-gap-indigenous-health.
4. Eassey D, Reddel H, Ryan K, Smith L. ‘It is like learning how to live all over again’ A systematic review of people’s experiences of living with a chronic illness from a self-determination theory perspective. Health Psychol Behav Med [Internet]. 2020; 8(1):[270-91 pp.]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1080/21642850.2020.1794879.
5. Deci E, Ryan R. Self-determination theory in health care and its relations to motivational interviewing: a few comments. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act [Internet]. 2012; 9(1). Available from: https://doi.org/10.1186/1479-5868-9-24.
Read “What shall we do with the Canaanites?” by Knut Holter
attached in files
Read “Return the National Parks to the Tribes” by Daniel Treuer
Write an integrative paper describing the different policies identified by Holter that are articulated in the Old Testament about how to treat the ongoing presence of the Canaanites in the land. How have/ how might each of these policies find parallels in relation to US government’s policies toward Native American presence in the land of North America as discussed in the article by Treuer?
As you think through your response here are some additional questions to consider:
Do you think that certain Old Testament policies regarding how Israel was supposed to treat the Canaanites in the land have influenced the behavior of European settlers or the policy of the US government toward Native Americans? Why or why not?
Which OT policies toward the Canaanites are similar to practices and policies adopted by the US government and/or by European settlers? Give evidence.
How might a discussion of these different Old Testament policies about what to do with the Canaanites presence in the land in the Old Testament contribute to a more robust discussion in American society regarding Treuer’s policy suggestion for returning the national parks to Native American peoples? How might such a discussion contribute or not contribute to inclusive human flourishing?
Grading rubrics for podcast option (See Integrative Paper podcast option)
Grading Rubrics for written paper (immediately below)
4 pages double-spaced, 12 point font (keep a consistent font throughout)
In the top margin: Name, UC 220, Integrative Paper 1, Due 10/3/2022 11 AM
Parenthetical citations (5)
Cite each of the assigned readings using MLA or APA parenthetical citation. Or you may use footnotes using the Harvard style. Cite the biblical text in the following way. Book, Chapter, Verse and the translation you are using. For example, Moses said, “But behold, they will not believe me or listen to my voice” (Exodus 4:1 ESV).
Work Cited (5) At the end of your four page paper include the sources you cited using MLA, APA, or Harvard style. For podcast option, these go in the show notes. Please also cite the translation of the biblical text you are using. Here are two examples that I found by scrolling down to the bottom of the page I quoted on Biblegateway.com
1. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.
2. New English Translation, NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2017 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. http://netbible.com All rights reserved.
Overall Presentation (15)
grammar, the narrative is appropriate for a general audience, clarity, cohesiveness, grabs the reader’s attention
Introduction (15) Write an introduction to your paper that introduces the reader to what this paper is about and what to expect when reading it. What is your thesis? What kind of relationship is there between Old Testament policies and modern day polices? Try to hook the reader. Why should the reader care?
Represents each of the assigned sources accurately.
Brings specific Old Testament policies towards the Canaanites as discussed in Holter in dialogue with the specific policies of the US government to Native Americans as discussed in Treuer
Author takes a clear position, answering the key questions in the assignment. Nuanced answers are welcome.
Conclusion (15) Write a conclusion to your paper that brings together and/or summarizes your major point(s), bringing the paper to a successful and satisfying end.
Please write a case study according to the attached requirement file. I am also attaching two sample case studies to be used as an example to follow.
For this case study, I would like the writer to consider the topic “atopic dermatitis” for the case study.
When writing the case, please consider that it should be a case that takes place in a clinic setting (not a hospital and not an emergency case).
The case will be checked against Turnitin for plagiarism, so please ensure that it doesn’t include any copied text.
Attached is a table to complete, I have started it but not able to finish. Instructions are listed here.
2. Conduct a thorough search of the evidence in which you identify ten (10) reputable sources of evidence.
Be sure to include the following:
At least 5 peer-reviewed journal articles (<7 years old [2014 ]), including:
At least 1 quantitative primary (done by the author/s, not a summary of other work) research studies
At least 1 qualitative primary (done by the author/s, not a summary of other work) research study
At least 1 interdisciplinary article (not nursing)
At least 1 current data set (<5 years old) for local findings.
Recommended options to get you started, but NOT a comprehensive list of options:
Utah’s Public Health Indicator-Based Information System (IBIS) (Links to an external site.)
University of Utah: Data Points – Social Determinants of Health (Links to an external site.)
Ogden Civic Action Network: East Central Ogden Neighborhood Demographics
U.S. Census Bureau – Utah (Links to an external site.)
Utah Department of Health – Office of Health Disparities (Links to an external site.)
At least 1 reputable website (.edu, .gov, .org)
1 face-to-face interview with an expert related to an aspect of your PICO question
An expert is someone who has immediate knowledge about the topic and could have an impact on it.
This must be an in-person meeting, you can’t use a previously recorded video.
Each finding may not exactly address your PICO question as a whole, but different pieces of evidence can address different components within the PICO question.
3. Using your own words summarize, complete and submit the Evidence Appraisal Table. You can add extra lines for further sources but you must meet the minimum criteria of ten (10) sources as listed above.
Ensure you have a completed reference list at the end of the table.
Do not include a reference for your interview in the reference list.
Identify a health disparity prevalent in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Examples include, but are not limited to, nutrition- and lifestyle-related risk factors such as obesity, hypertension, and diabetes, as well as lack of insurance. Include any tables or figures containing statistics to support your narrative.
Based on what you learned this week, address the following:
Identify a vulnerable population and a specific health disparity prevalent in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Clearly explain the health disparities and why it is worse for your selected vulnerable population.
What are some of the positive social changes that need to be accomplished to protect these populations?
Discuss a local, regional, or national policy to protect the identified vulnerable populations from this disparity.
What are some of the moral and ethical obligations that need to be considered with regard to the policy?
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories (which require supporting citations) in your initial response along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article
Create an Annotated Bibliography
This Critical Thinking assignment builds on previous assignments.
Create an Annotated Bibliography, writing a two-to-three-paragraph appraisal of each article from the 10 references you gathered for the Module 4 Critical Thinking assignment. There should be a title page and then these sources should be listed according to APA 7th edition guidelines excluding the reference page. Each individual annotation should be followed by the corresponding appraisal. Look for relevant literature on a topic of interest to you paying attention to the methods of collecting and analyzing data and ethical research practices.
This is an opportunity to practice synthesizing the author’s words. Do not use quotes; rather, put the author’s ideas into your own words. Take as many pages as needed to provide summaries for each of your articles.
Please use the website(s) below to help get you started.
Cornell University: How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography
Purdue OWL: Annotated Bibliography Sample
Please note: Do not confuse an annotated bibliography with an abstract, summary, or a book review. They are vastly different. For this assignment, abstracts, summaries, and book reviews are not acceptable submissions.
Follow APA standards.
Plagiarism Originality Check tool prior to submitting them
Locate a research study that utilized experimental or quasi-experimental methods. Briefly summarize the study. For example, discuss the inclusion of 2-group tests, regression analysis, and time-series analysis in terms of the study design’s strengths, weaknesses, or limitations. What challenges or limitations did the researcher identify they encountered by choosing this method?
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories (which require supporting citations) in your initial response along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article. APA style guidelines.
While you review the slide images, pay attention to and take time to reflect on which slide(s) ‘speaks to you’ or resonates with your senses.
Be prepared to share your slide choice (s) ,
why it is interesting to you, and, what the image calls or connects to within you.
Is there a connection to these sacred images/places for some, most, all humans? If so, what do you think that is?