Unit 5: DDB Case Analysis.
I need help with a Marketing question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
The purpose of the Core Assessment is to introduce students to database analysis in consumer behavior, and decision making based on data (CLO 2, 3, 4 & 5). Students will:
- Use the Student Data File located in the student file folder.
- Analyze the data and explain the marketing implications as it relates to using customer profiles for future marketing strategy.
Use the DDB Life Style StudyTM Data located in the student data files to analyze the following questions:
- Examine the DDB data in Tables 1B through 7B. What characterizes someone who wants to look a little different from others? Which factors contribute most? Which of McGuire’s motives does this most relate to and what are the marketing implications of your findings?
- What characterizes someone who views shopping as a form of entertainment (Tables 1B through 7B)? Which factors contribute most? How do your findings relate to the information presented in Consumer Insight 10-1?
- Some people feel (and act) more self-confident than others. Based on the DDB data (Tables 1B through 7B), what factors are most characteristic of highly confident individuals? Which of the Big Five personality dimension does self-confidence relate most to and what are the marketing implications of your findings?
Using the questions provided, please write a 2-3 page report (in essay format) detailing your analysis of the case. Use the following format:
- Double-spaced Microsoft Word document using 1 inch left and right margins.
- Formatted following APA formatting rules.
- Integrate Consumer behavior theory from the textbook and other sources.
- Provide a reference page and in-text citations.
- Enter page numbers on all pages, including the first page.
- Spell check and proofread your report