I’m studying for my English class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
- Include on the title page the title of your essay, your name, the class, your instructor’s name, and the date
- Include appropriate headers, spacing, and font, according to APA guidelines.
- Repeat the title on the top line of the second page.
- Be sure that your essay is at least 1,200 words in length.
- Include a clear thesis statement in your introduction, and support it with quotes, examples, and facts from at least three credible sources.
- Include a separate references page. Encyclopedia articles (such as those from Wikipedia or Ask.com) are not acceptable sources.
- Double-check that each in-text citation includes the author’s name, the year of publication, and the page or paragraph number.
- Check your references page using the APA Citation Helper to assist you.
Part 2 Annotated bibliography
My topic is adjusting the legal age to buy alcohol to a more mature age to decrease accidents involving alcohol and other things that stem from drinking at a young age and the choices you make at 21